- What is the first thing every mom needs to do if she is going to homeschool without losing her sanity? It doesn’t have a thing to do with homeschooling…
- How will you be able to keep going when things are hard? When you want to give up? It isn’t about the perfect curriculum or the perfect kids…
- When the kids are grown and homeschooling is done, will you feel like you have no purpose? You don’t have to…
Instead you can take care of first things first.
As heart-to-heart homeschooling moms, we nurture our own hearts first so that we will be able to speak to our children’s hearts. We draw deeply from the well of God’s wisdom and strength in order to give to our children daily.
I want to help you nurture your heart!
As women we tend to place a lot of value on our titles, roles, relationships, and dreams. And none of those things are necessarily bad—they are good and gracious gifts from our Father. They are a part of us. But none of them are our identity. Each one of those things can change in an instant.
- The woman who wanted to be married, but isn’t
- The woman who wanted to have children, but couldn’t
- The woman whose husband left.
- The woman who finds she is a widow.
- The woman whose teens have rebelled.
- The woman who was laid-off or fired
- The woman whose friend has betrayed her
- The woman who has suffered life-altering illness or injury
There is only one thing we can know that will not change. When we place our faith in Christ, we will never be separated from God. Doesn’t it make sense that our identity should be found in that which cannot and will not change?
So we must ask. What does God say about me? Who does He say that I am? Because it has to be about more than my relationships, my work, my talent, my abilities.
Who am I in Christ?
Subscribe and receive the Who I Am in Christ: Scripture Writing & Prayer Journal!
Take care of your heart!
Subscribe to get Who I Am in Christ: Scripture Writing and Prayer Journal for free!
Be a Heart-to-Heart Homeschool Mom!
Customize Your Homeschool Experience - Get the 29 Page Workbook Today!